- Three-Ring Binder (minimum of 2")
- Loose Leaf Paper or Grid Paper
- Hole Puncher (to be able to put handouts into your binder)
- TI-84 Plus Calculator
Class Rules and Expectations
- Attend class on time.
- Complete required assignments.
- Respect the room, your peers and your teacher.
- NO PHONES!
- Put your phone away in your bag before you enter the class.
- Phones should be on silent.
- Do not put your phone in your pocket. A vibrating phone will only distract you from class.
- If I see a phone in the classroom, you get one warning.
- If I see a phone in the classroom past one warning, I will collect your phone and you will get it back at the end of the day at the main office.
- Two violations of the cell phone rule requires that your parent come in and collect the phone.