The Special Meeting - School Budget Revote will be held - Tuesday, June 21, 2022 with in-person voting at your Ward poll site. Polls are open 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Absentee ballots are sent automatically to voters who requested and were issued an absentee ballot for the May 17, 2022 Budget Vote & Trustee Election.
- Absentee ballots are sent automatically to voters registered as permanent disabled with the Rockland County Board of Elections
- Voters who did not receive an absentee ballot for May 17, 2022 or who are not registered with the County Board of Elections as permanent disabled, who want to vote by absentee ballot must submit an Absentee Ballot Application to the District Clerk's Office.
- Requests received by Tuesday,June 14, 2022 will have absentee ballots mailed to the voter.
- Requests received June 15-20, 2022 must be picked up in person.
- An Absentee Ballot Application is required if a voter does not want to vote in person. Completed applications must be received by the District Clerk at least seven (7) days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter or the voter’s designated agent.
- All Absentee Ballots must be mailed back to the District or hand delivered to the District Clerk
- All Absentee Ballots must be received by the District Clerk's office by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 21, 2021 to have the vote counted.
An Absentee Ballot will be counted if it is received in the District Clerk's Office by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote, June 21, 2022.