The Annual Meeting - School Budget Vote will be held - Tuesday, May 11, 2021. Polls are open 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Absentee ballots are sent automatically to voters registered with the Rockland County Board of Elections for permanent absentee ballots
- There are no Board of Education Trustee positions up for election on May 11, 2021 in compliance with the Federal Court Order
- For all other voters the Budget Vote is by in-person voting at the Ward poll site unless you submit an Absentee Ballot Applicaiton to the District Clerk's Office.
- Requests received by Tuesday, May 4, 2021 will have absentee ballots mailed to the voter.
- Requests received May 5-10, 2021 must be picked up in person.
- An Absentee Ballot Application is required if a voter does not want to vote in person. Completed applications must be received by the District Clerk at least seven (7) days before the election if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter or the voter’s designated agent.
- All Absentee Ballot smust be mailed back to the District or hand delivered to the District Clerk
- All Absentee Ballots must be received by the District Clerk's office by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 11, 2021.
An Absentee Ballot will be counted if it is received in the office of the Distict Clerk by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote, May 11, 2021.