Why should I come to a Kakiat School PTA meeting?
When you attend a PTA meeting, you join a community that encourages student achievement and enriches the learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between our families and our school. We believe TOGETHER we can help our children be successful. In addition to supporting the many wonderful events and services that Kakiat's PTA provides, your membership also entitles you and your child to:
* Obtain materials and practical information on a variety of topics of interest to parents and families.
* Learn about important issues affecting the children and schools in your community.
* Share concerns, ideas, and experiences with other parents and educators in the community.
* Be a voice for your children - and all children - by communicating and partnering with school and community leaders on important issues.
* Receive discount coupons for PTA events.
By coming to a PTA meeting you will demonstrate your support of our school, staff and students. The money collected from membership helps run our PTA, and is used to buy books for the library, books for the classroom, Reflections, Staff Appreciation, assemblies, cultural arts programs, book fairs, field trips and scholarships... To name a few.
Thanks for supporting our school.
This year our membership drive was very successful and allowed the Kakiat PTA to provide programs and advocate for children.